To Receive Internet Settings On Your Handset:
- Please send a blank message to 145. You will receive two messages confirming your activation. The first message notifies you that Econet has received your request for data activation, whilst the second message will notify you that your number has been provisioned for data. This simply means that your number will now be active for data. Once you have received the second message please switch the handset off then on.
NB: If you do not receive the confirmation message or should you receive it as an error message, please retry sending the message after 30 minutes.
- Once activation is confirmed you will receive configuration settings.
- Save/install the received settings as default.
- Once the settings are successfully Saved / Installed you should be able to connect.
NB: If the line is already activated for internet whilst your Handset does not have settings please follow the instructions below.
- Send a message written ALL to 222.
- You will receive two messages; the first one is a confirmation of your request. The second one will contain the configurations for your device.
- Save/install received configuration settings as default.
- Restart your device and,
- Once settings are successfully Saved / Installed you should be able to connect.
NB: If you receive an error message from the above or do not receive the configuration settings, please follow the manual set-up instructions on this website by selecting options for your specific handset.